Boy suspended for kissing classmate back at school
COLORADO (KGO) -- A boy in Colorado who got into big trouble for a little kiss is now allowed to return to school.
Hunter Yelton, 6, was initially suspended for kissing a classmate on her hand. Officials at Lincoln School in Colorado Springs called it sexual harassment.
After the story made news nationwide and school officials met with the boy's parents, the school has decided to downgrade it to misconduct.
Hunter's mom says it's a crush and the girl didn't complain.
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials 10 min ago
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord 53 min ago
- CHP reopens two lanes of WB I-80 in SF 35 min ago
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists 6 min ago
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos