Touching father, daughter photos honor late mom
OHIO (KGO) -- A father in Ohio came up with a touching way to pay tribute to his late wife. Ben Nunery recreated his wedding photos; this time with his little daughter Olivia.
Her mother, Ali, died of a rare form of lung cancer in 2011 when Olivia was just 1-year-old.
The Nunerys are moving and the photos will serve as both a tribute to the happy memories they shared in the home and a reminder that, despite tremendous loss, life moves forward.
Ali's sister took the pictures and says she felt her sister guide her during the photo shoot.
parenting, cancer, children, national/world
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire