Price for pot doubles in Colorado as it begins recreational use
The price for marijuana is going through the roof in Colorado as people start buying marijuana for recreational use.
According to the San Francisco Chronicle, prices have about doubled since marijuana became legal in the Centennial State.
Last week, Colorado became the first state to legalize recreational marijuana sales.
One shop owner says people don't care about the price, they're just happy to be able to buy it legally.
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos