Arkansas day care worker accused of dragging baby on carpet
BRYANT, Ark. (KGO) -- Authorities say a day care worker in Arkansas is facing a felony charge of child endangerment after surveillance video surfaced showing her dragging a baby across the carpet.
The mother of an 8-month-old boy discovered severe carpet burn marks on his elbow after picking him up from day care Monday night.
Authorities say the employee admitted to dragging the baby twice because he kept trying to get in to an area where cleaning supplies are kept.
children, caught on tape, crime, national/world
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Redwood City boating accident
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Serious accident on Almaden Expressway in San Jose 36 min ago
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown 14 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
5 min ago