Utah mom buys up store's supply of 'racy' shirts
UTAH (KGO) -- A racy store display caught the attention of a Utah mother and she didn't like what she saw.
Judy Cox was shopping with her son at a Pac Sun clothing store when she saw t-shirts in the window she thought were offensive to women.
When the manager told her she couldn't take down the display, she went to the extreme. Cox spent almost $600 to buy the entire store's inventory of the racy tees.
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday