Whitman gives financial boost for her gubernatorial run
SAN JOSE, CA (KGO) -- Former eBay CEO Meg Whitman has given herself a big financial boost in her run for governor.
Whitman has contributed $19 million to her own campaign. On top of that, she's raised a total of $10.2 million since she launched her run last February.
Her campaign says those numbers far outpace those of her republican rivals.
meg whitman, ebay, republican national committee, politics
- Water main break floods Castro Valley neighborhood
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Local schools race to keep up with technology
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- SF man calls 7 On Your Side to help in luggage mixup
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday