Whitman gives financial boost for her gubernatorial run
SAN JOSE, CA (KGO) -- Former eBay CEO Meg Whitman has given herself a big financial boost in her run for governor.
Whitman has contributed $19 million to her own campaign. On top of that, she's raised a total of $10.2 million since she launched her run last February.
Her campaign says those numbers far outpace those of her republican rivals.
meg whitman, ebay, republican national committee, politics
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Concession workers launch one-day strike at AT&T 8 min ago
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- UK police arrest 3 more men in soldier's slaying
- PG&E disputes record fine for San Bruno blast
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event
- San Francisco man with brain injury missing 41 min ago
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- Protesters to march vs Monsanto in 250 cities
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos