Meg Whitman to launch campaign magazine
SAN JOSE, CA (KGO) -- Republicans around the state will soon receive a free copy of a magazine all about gubernatorial hopeful Meg Whitman.
"Meg the Magazine" features 48, glossy, full-color pages outlining Whitman's plan for California.
Whitman's campaign refused to say how much it will cost to print and mail the magazine to a 500,000 GOP households.
But observers believe it cost at least a $500,000. Whitman has vowed to spend $150 million of her own fortune on her campaign.
Whitman built that wealth as the former CEO of eBay.
election day, meg whitman, republicans, ebay, politics
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- One dead after house fire in Oakland
- Man arrested for DUI after injury crash in Russian Hill 32 min ago
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case 32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos