Meg Whitman to launch campaign magazine
SAN JOSE, CA (KGO) -- Republicans around the state will soon receive a free copy of a magazine all about gubernatorial hopeful Meg Whitman.
"Meg the Magazine" features 48, glossy, full-color pages outlining Whitman's plan for California.
Whitman's campaign refused to say how much it will cost to print and mail the magazine to a 500,000 GOP households.
But observers believe it cost at least a $500,000. Whitman has vowed to spend $150 million of her own fortune on her campaign.
Whitman built that wealth as the former CEO of eBay.
election day, meg whitman, republicans, ebay, politics
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- New Colo. wildfire prompts evacuations of homes
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers, governor
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130 billion FasTrack bill 10 min ago
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos