Senator Feinstein alive, well despite hoax emails
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The office of California Senator Dianne Feinstein denied a rumor Monday morning that the senator had died.
That came after several calls from media trying to confirm that she had died.
It apparently started when a fake email began circulating that said the senator had died of cancer at her San Francisco home.
It was all a hoax. Senator Feinstein is alive and well.
dianne feinstein, politics
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall 26 min ago
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Bay Bridge bike path temporarily closed for work 33 min ago
- Blogger mom finds stolen photos on pornography site 13 min ago
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge 23 min ago
- Scrabble asks fans to choose new word for dictionary
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Bay Area kids look to strike gold on ABC's 'Shark Tank'
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed 52 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Blogger mom finds stolen photos on...
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos