Twitter typo sends Whitman's fans to man in tutu
Meg Whitman's campaign is learning the hard way that one letter can make all the difference.
Campaign spokesperson Sarah Pompei sent out a tweet this week about an endorsement for Meg Whitman in the race for governor. But the text was off by one letter -- so followers found a YouTube video of a man in a pink tutu playing guitar that has nothing to do with Whitman.
meg whitman, twitter, jerry brown, gubernatorial race, politics
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey 25 min ago
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday