Bush's daughter supports same-sex marriage
NEW YORK (KGO) -- A daughter of former President George W. Bush is coming out in favor of same-sex marriage.
"New York is about fairness and equality and everyone should have the right to marry the person that they love," says Barbara Bush.
Barbara lives in Manhattan now and made this video for a New York state media blitz by the Human Rights Campaign.
Both her father and grandfather have said they believe marriage should be between a man and a woman. Barbara remains a registered Republican.
same sex marriage, george w. bush, politics
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead' 28 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy 34 min ago
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation...
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos