Bush's daughter supports same-sex marriage
NEW YORK (KGO) -- A daughter of former President George W. Bush is coming out in favor of same-sex marriage.
"New York is about fairness and equality and everyone should have the right to marry the person that they love," says Barbara Bush.
Barbara lives in Manhattan now and made this video for a New York state media blitz by the Human Rights Campaign.
Both her father and grandfather have said they believe marriage should be between a man and a woman. Barbara remains a registered Republican.
same sex marriage, george w. bush, politics
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to aviation 56 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Private school in Oakland on lockdown after assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients 2 min ago
- Blind man survives getting run over by train
- Woman killed when gun in donated clothes fires
- Bay Area Rosie the Riveters to meet Joe Biden in DC 23 min ago
- FREE STUFF: Sour Flour; Kevel Fly Ties 44 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 45 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
12 min ago
- East Palo Alto school introduces girls to...
56 min ago