Boehner makes fundraising visit to the Bay Area
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- House Speaker John Boehner is in the Bay Area on a two day Republican fundraising visit.
Boehner will be at San Francisco's Fairmont Hotel Monday night. Admission starts at $2,500 and goes up to $25,000 for those who want to have dinner and take a picture with the Speaker.
Tuesday, Boehner heads to the Silicon Valley for a fundraising reception at the home of Hewlett-Packard executive Michael Holston.
john boehner, republicans, fundraiser, politics
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire