Former President Clinton becomes a vegan
WASHINGTON (KGO) -- When President Clinton was in office, it seemed like his diet consisted mostly of junk food, but now the former president says he's a vegan.
Clinton, who was in Indian on Tuesday, was celebrated for putting away endless quantities of hamburgers, donuts and barbecue. However, two heart procedures changed his attitude toward food.
Clinton's diet now consists of fruits and vegetables. His diet excludes eggs and oil products. Clinton now considers himself to be a vegan.
The former president has dropped more than 20 pounds and says his goal is to get his weight down to 185 -- the same weight from when he was 13-years-old.
diets, bill clinton, politics
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case