Former President Clinton becomes a vegan
WASHINGTON (KGO) -- When President Clinton was in office, it seemed like his diet consisted mostly of junk food, but now the former president says he's a vegan.
Clinton, who was in Indian on Tuesday, was celebrated for putting away endless quantities of hamburgers, donuts and barbecue. However, two heart procedures changed his attitude toward food.
Clinton's diet now consists of fruits and vegetables. His diet excludes eggs and oil products. Clinton now considers himself to be a vegan.
The former president has dropped more than 20 pounds and says his goal is to get his weight down to 185 -- the same weight from when he was 13-years-old.
diets, bill clinton, politics
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 11 min ago
- Video: Cracked windshield forces flight to divert
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday