Former President Clinton becomes a vegan
WASHINGTON (KGO) -- When President Clinton was in office, it seemed like his diet consisted mostly of junk food, but now the former president says he's a vegan.
Clinton, who was in Indian on Tuesday, was celebrated for putting away endless quantities of hamburgers, donuts and barbecue. However, two heart procedures changed his attitude toward food.
Clinton's diet now consists of fruits and vegetables. His diet excludes eggs and oil products. Clinton now considers himself to be a vegan.
The former president has dropped more than 20 pounds and says his goal is to get his weight down to 185 -- the same weight from when he was 13-years-old.
diets, bill clinton, politics
- Collapse feared at site of massive 5-alarm fire in SF
- FBI searching for Bay Area bombing suspect 29 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault 45 min ago
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail 6 min ago
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos