First Lady spotted shopping incognito at Target
VIRGINIA (KGO) -- An Associated Press news photographer spotted first lady Michelle Obama doing some impromptu shopping at a Target in Alexandria, Virginia this week. She was wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap pushing her own cart.
Mrs. Obama paid for her purchases at the checkout stand. Her communications director says it's not uncommon for the first lady to slip out to run errands.
target, michelle obama, politics
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case