President Obama hosts Google+ 'hangout'
Some ordinary Americans got to hang out online with President Obama Monday. The president appeared in a live video chat known as a "hangout" on Google's social networking site, Google Plus.
Most of the questions the president took were about jobs and the economy. A Texas woman expressed frustration because her husband has been out of work for three years. The president told the woman to send him her husband's resume, and he'd try to help them out.
He even took one question from a Fremont teenager.
google, barack obama, google plus, politics
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Richmond postpones suing Chevron over refinery fire
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma tornado
- Cause of grass fire in San Jose under investigation
- Safety recommendations released for America's Cup
- Immigrant families disappointed by Feinstein's vote
- Surprise sting targets passenger vehicles at SFO
- Super Bowl 50 bid committee returns to Bay Area
- 'Attractive & Fat' campaign slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- Homeless woman defies odds, graduates from UOP
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos