Newsom gives his true feelings about Sacramento
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom was caught revealing his true feelings about Sacramento.
He was interviewing someone for his new television show in San Francisco - when the guest asked Newsom how often he goes up to Sacramento. A Sacramento Bee reporter caught him saying:
"Like one day a week, tops -- there's no reason. It's just so dull, sadly, I just, ugh, god."
Newsom corrected himself to the reporter and said he actually spends two days a week in Sacramento.
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 6 min ago
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Arias tells jury what she'll do if allowed to live
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- Senate panel approves immigration bill 46 min ago
- UC hospitals say patients safe despite strike
- More than 100 gas grills put to the test
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL pipeline
- Poll: Teens migrating to Twitter
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: Bay Area Super Bowl; Antioch fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
47 min ago
- San Francisco, Santa Clara celebrating...
54 min ago
- Super Bowl 50 party begins in Santa Clara
21 min ago
- Khaled Hosseini releases new book on...
3 min ago