Roseanne Barr appears in Oakland, says pot should be legal
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- Roseanne Barr will be in the Bay Area Thursday night.
The actress and comedian is here to promote her candidacy for the presidency for the Peace and Freedom party.
Her running mate is Bay Area activist Cindy Sheehan.
Tonight Barr will be speaking at Oaksterdam University in support of the legalization of marijuana.
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move
- Accused naked BART attacker appears in court
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
- Hayward BART reopens after fatality on track
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- SF to vote on new regulations for food trucks
- Concord police arm car owners with Clubs
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Colma BART fatality; Fatal house fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
13 min ago