Hotline set up to report voter fraud in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There is a new hotline to report voter fraud in San Francisco.
San Francisco District Attorney George Gascon set it up after getting complaints in last year's race for mayor.
The election fraud hotline number is (415) 551-9548. The hotline will be available in English, Spanish, Cantonese and Mandarin.
voter information, voting, elections, 2012 presidential race, politics
- Protesters vacate CCSF building, head to city hall 42 min ago
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Oakland considers dropping ShotSpotter technology 8 min ago
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport 47 min ago
- Brentwood students in trouble for nude selfies
- CDC reports rare woman-to-woman HIV transmission 33 min ago
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- Gorilla delivered via rare C-section at San Diego Zoo 10 min ago
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
- Gorilla delivered via rare C-section at San...
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos