Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer to meet with president
Today the president is meeting with Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer.
She's part of a roundtable of business leaders discussing ways to avoid the year-end fiscal cliff. The president said today he hopes to have an agreement by Christmas. He's also urging the public to pressure Congress through social media.
The fiscal cliff refers to the $2,200 tax hike that could hit a family of four if middle class tax cuts aren't renewed.
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- New Colo. wildfire prompts evacuations of homes
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers, governor
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130 billion FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos