Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer to meet with president
Today the president is meeting with Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer.
She's part of a roundtable of business leaders discussing ways to avoid the year-end fiscal cliff. The president said today he hopes to have an agreement by Christmas. He's also urging the public to pressure Congress through social media.
The fiscal cliff refers to the $2,200 tax hike that could hit a family of four if middle class tax cuts aren't renewed.
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin 20 min ago
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal 13 min ago
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos