Clinton to take last trip as Secretary of State
Hillary Clinton is preparing to leave for what will likely be her last foreign trip as Secretary of State.
Clinton starts her world-wind trip by going to North Africa, the Gulf, Marrakech and Abu Dhabi.
Her departure as head of the Department of State is raising questions about whether she'll make another run for president.
Former Bill Clinton strategist James Carville says 90-percent of Democrats are relishing the possibility that she'll enter the race.
hillary rodham clinton, gulf of mexico, democrats, politics
- Boy drowns after falling into canal in Antioch
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event
- Hundreds of food workers strike at AT&T Park in SF
- Angel Pagan wins it for SF Giants with inside-the-park HR
- Josh Donaldson, A's power past Astros 11-5
- Castillo scores as FC Dallas tops Earthquakes 1-0
- Wildfire near Interstate 580 in Livermore now contained
- San Antonio flooding kills one; 200-plus rescued
- San Francisco man with brain injury missing
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday