Clinton to take last trip as Secretary of State
Hillary Clinton is preparing to leave for what will likely be her last foreign trip as Secretary of State.
Clinton starts her world-wind trip by going to North Africa, the Gulf, Marrakech and Abu Dhabi.
Her departure as head of the Department of State is raising questions about whether she'll make another run for president.
Former Bill Clinton strategist James Carville says 90-percent of Democrats are relishing the possibility that she'll enter the race.
hillary rodham clinton, gulf of mexico, democrats, politics
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 1 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash