Clinton to take last trip as Secretary of State
Hillary Clinton is preparing to leave for what will likely be her last foreign trip as Secretary of State.
Clinton starts her world-wind trip by going to North Africa, the Gulf, Marrakech and Abu Dhabi.
Her departure as head of the Department of State is raising questions about whether she'll make another run for president.
Former Bill Clinton strategist James Carville says 90-percent of Democrats are relishing the possibility that she'll enter the race.
hillary rodham clinton, gulf of mexico, democrats, politics
- Water main break floods Castro Valley neighborhood
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Local schools race to keep up with technology
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- SF man calls 7 On Your Side to help in luggage mixup
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday