Tough questions face Obama's CIA nominee
WASHINGTON (KGO) -- John Brennan, President Barack Obama's pick to be the new head of the CIA will likely face a lot of questions about the United States' drone program at his confirmation hearing.
Brennan is scheduled to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday.
Brennan, who helped manage the drone program, is expected to be grilled about strikes targeting American terrorists overseas.
congress, CIA, terrorism, war, politics
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos