Survey: 52 percent of parents think pot should be legal
Most parents who support the legalization of marijuana still want strict regulations on it. A new survey finds 52 percent of parents believe pot should be decriminalized still, most parents say the legal age for marijuana use should be 21.
And a vast majority agree that marijuana can have strong negative effects on the still-developing brains of teens.
The online survey was done for "The Partnership at DrugFree.org."
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future 37 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 26 min ago
- Report indicates Mission Bay fire was accidental
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Deadline looms to complete Covered CA applications 41 min ago
- 'Shrimp Boy' pleads not guilty in corruption case
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Sonoma County crash; Sunday parking in SF
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos