Female Democratic senators want Hillary Clinton to run for president
Two high ranking Senate aides have revealed that all of the female Democratic senators have signed a secret letter urging former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to run for president in 2016.
Sources told ABC News exclusively that the 16 senators signed the letter early this year.
The letter was organized at the urging of Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif. Her office declined to comment directly, but said Boxer agrees that Clinton should run.
Clinton has said she would not make up her mind on whether to run for president until next year.
senate, hillary rodham clinton, democrats, elections, politics
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 57 min ago
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events 13 min ago
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Deadline looms to complete Covered CA applications
- 'Shrimp Boy' pleads not guilty in corruption case
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Sonoma County crash; Sunday parking in SF
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos