Supervisor Reagan maintains seat in Solano
SOLANO COUNTY, CA -- Solano County Supervisor Mike Reagan appears to have maintained his position as supervisor of the county's 5th District by defeating his opponent Skip Thomson 52 to 48 percent, according to complete unofficial election results.
Retired peace officer and Councilman Jack Batchelor Jr. appears to have won the race for mayor of Dixon by 55 to 45 percent against publisher and businessman David Scholl.
One of the two seats up for election on the Dixon City Council appears to have been won by retired police executive Rick Fuller with 28 percent of the votes. Journalist Michael Ceremello, who garnered about 14.7 percent, appeared to be leading incumbent Steve Alexander early this morning by 58 votes.
The two seats up for election on the Rio Vista City Council appear to have been taken by retired educator and businessman Jack Krebs and retired court reporter Janith Norman, with 32 and 24 percent of the votes.
Suisun City Council members Michael Segala and Sam Derting appear to have maintained their seats on the council, defeating their three contenders with 30.5 and 27.9 percent of the votes.
The two seats available on the Vacaville City Council appear to have been won by community relations director Dilenna Harris, with 19.7 percent of the votes, and business owner Ron Rowlett, with 18.1 percent.
- Two fires break out near each other in Hayward 52 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose 11 min ago
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos