Supervisor Reagan maintains seat in Solano
SOLANO COUNTY, CA -- Solano County Supervisor Mike Reagan appears to have maintained his position as supervisor of the county's 5th District by defeating his opponent Skip Thomson 52 to 48 percent, according to complete unofficial election results.
Retired peace officer and Councilman Jack Batchelor Jr. appears to have won the race for mayor of Dixon by 55 to 45 percent against publisher and businessman David Scholl.
One of the two seats up for election on the Dixon City Council appears to have been won by retired police executive Rick Fuller with 28 percent of the votes. Journalist Michael Ceremello, who garnered about 14.7 percent, appeared to be leading incumbent Steve Alexander early this morning by 58 votes.
The two seats up for election on the Rio Vista City Council appear to have been taken by retired educator and businessman Jack Krebs and retired court reporter Janith Norman, with 32 and 24 percent of the votes.
Suisun City Council members Michael Segala and Sam Derting appear to have maintained their seats on the council, defeating their three contenders with 30.5 and 27.9 percent of the votes.
The two seats available on the Vacaville City Council appear to have been won by community relations director Dilenna Harris, with 19.7 percent of the votes, and business owner Ron Rowlett, with 18.1 percent.
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts 48 min ago
- Hearing produces new details, video of Asiana crash
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- PG&E removes pipe involved in Oakland gas leak
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Mother releases video of daughter killed in Sandy Hook shooting
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos