Ralph Barbieri files suit against KNBR
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Bay Area talk show host Ralph Barbieri filed suit Monday against radio station KNBR over his firing two months ago.
Barbieri claims he was wrongfully terminated because of his age, 66, and because he has Parkinson's Disease and diabetes. KNBR says it's because he was constantly late and refused to honor his contract.
Barbieri is demanding $10 million and says his radio show, "The Razor and Mr. T," was consistently rated No. 1 or 2, right up until the day he was let go.
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- New Colo. wildfire prompts evacuations of homes
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers, governor
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130B FasTrack bill 45 min ago
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review 56 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Researchers use 3D printing to model organs
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos