NFL star fulfills little girl's dream with proposal
It all started with a video uploaded on YouTube. The mother of a 6-year-old football fan named Breanna took a video of her daughter professing her love for Houston Texans star defensive lineman J.J. Watt.
In the video, which has now gone viral, young Breanna sobs, saying she wished she was 25 years old so she could marry Watt. The Pro Bowler caught wind of the video and arranged a meeting with the young girl where he dropped to one knee, presented a ring pop.
He posted the magical moment to his Twitter account Wednesday.
nfl, children, viral video, sports
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events 19 min ago
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos