Super Bowl loss casts bad luck over Bay Area sports
The 49ers' Super Bowl loss has cast a spell of bad luck over the Bay Area's two other major professional sports teams.
Since the Niners' defeat, neither the Golden State Warriors nor the San Jose Sharks have won a single game. They're a combined 0 and 10.
The Houston Rockets handed the Warriors their fifth straight loss Tuesday night at Oracle Arena.
Meanwhile, the Sharks have also dropped five straight since the Super Bowl. They lost in overtime to the Nashville Predators Tuesday night. Overall, the Sharks have lost six in a row.
However, it's not like these are bad teams, both remain near the top in their divisions.
super bowl, san francisco 49ers, golden state warriors, san jose sharks, sports
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Woman's cremated ashes washed away in fire
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday