Robert Guerrero preparing for bout of his life
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Robert Guerrero is getting ready for the biggest bout of his life on May 4 in Las Vegas against undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Guerrero is from Gilroy and he's been working his way up the ranks for years. As a 10-to-1 underdog, this is his chance to shock the world.
The man known as "The Ghost" knows that upsetting Floyd is going to be a challenge.
"You know you have to be ready to do everything with Floyd. People say you need an A to C game plan. With Floyd, you need an A to Z game plan," he said.
"You have to be ready for whatever because Floyd's the type of guy where he makes adjustments here and there, and makes it tough for fighters to get in there with him. Throughout my career, everybody's seen I've been able to make adjustments in the ring," he continued.
gilroy, las vegas, sports
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos