Robert Guerrero preparing for bout of his life
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Robert Guerrero is getting ready for the biggest bout of his life on May 4 in Las Vegas against undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Guerrero is from Gilroy and he's been working his way up the ranks for years. As a 10-to-1 underdog, this is his chance to shock the world.
The man known as "The Ghost" knows that upsetting Floyd is going to be a challenge.
"You know you have to be ready to do everything with Floyd. People say you need an A to C game plan. With Floyd, you need an A to Z game plan," he said.
"You have to be ready for whatever because Floyd's the type of guy where he makes adjustments here and there, and makes it tough for fighters to get in there with him. Throughout my career, everybody's seen I've been able to make adjustments in the ring," he continued.
gilroy, las vegas, sports
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
27 min ago