Robert Guerrero preparing for bout of his life
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Robert Guerrero is getting ready for the biggest bout of his life on May 4 in Las Vegas against undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Guerrero is from Gilroy and he's been working his way up the ranks for years. As a 10-to-1 underdog, this is his chance to shock the world.
The man known as "The Ghost" knows that upsetting Floyd is going to be a challenge.
"You know you have to be ready to do everything with Floyd. People say you need an A to C game plan. With Floyd, you need an A to Z game plan," he said.
"You have to be ready for whatever because Floyd's the type of guy where he makes adjustments here and there, and makes it tough for fighters to get in there with him. Throughout my career, everybody's seen I've been able to make adjustments in the ring," he continued.
gilroy, las vegas, sports
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday