Rockets F Carlos Delfino out for remainder of playoffs
HOUSTON -- The Rockets have announced that forward Carlos Delfino will be out for the rest of the playoffs.
The team posted on its Facebook page that a CT scan performed Thursday revealed a bone fracture in his right foot that will require surgery this offseason.
Delfino left Game 5 in Oklahoma City in the second period after complaining of soreness in his right foot.
The Rockets host the Thunder in Game 6 tonight at Toyota Center.
- SJ store owner get $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- Georgia woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Richmond council votes for foreclosure prevention plan
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue 27 min ago
- Online retailers take part in Free Shipping Day
- Woman distracted by FB on phone falls off pier 15 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday 47 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
48 min ago
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY...
27 min ago