Rockets F Carlos Delfino out for remainder of playoffs
HOUSTON -- The Rockets have announced that forward Carlos Delfino will be out for the rest of the playoffs.
The team posted on its Facebook page that a CT scan performed Thursday revealed a bone fracture in his right foot that will require surgery this offseason.
Delfino left Game 5 in Oklahoma City in the second period after complaining of soreness in his right foot.
The Rockets host the Thunder in Game 6 tonight at Toyota Center.
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos