Johnny Manziel graces cover of Time Mazagine
COLLEGE STATION, TX -- Johnny Football has joined the likes of Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein and Ernest Hemingway.
Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel is on the cover of the latest edition of Time Magazine, joining all of those figures who have been featured by the magazine.
The Manziel article explores whether college athletes should be paid.
Some of the bloggers are wondering whether Time paid Manziel for using his picture.
- Bay Area braces for coldest night of the cold snap 17 min ago
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour ring record
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday 9 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos