Johnny Manziel graces cover of Time Mazagine
COLLEGE STATION, TX -- Johnny Football has joined the likes of Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein and Ernest Hemingway.
Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel is on the cover of the latest edition of Time Magazine, joining all of those figures who have been featured by the magazine.
The Manziel article explores whether college athletes should be paid.
Some of the bloggers are wondering whether Time paid Manziel for using his picture.
- Protesters vacate CCSF building, head to city hall
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Manhunt on for Bay Area ATM robber 32 min ago
- Oakland considers dropping ShotSpotter technology 59 min ago
- 'Selfie' section added to Apple's iTunes App Store 31 min ago
- CDC reports rare woman-to-woman HIV transmission
- Overnight stays come to Winchester Mystery House 15 min ago
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Gorilla delivered via rare C-section at San Diego Zoo
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos