A&M prepares to host top-ranked Alabama
COLLEGE STATION, TX -- Everything went right for No. 6 Texas A&M in last year's upset of top-ranked Alabama to help launch Johnny Manziel's run to the Heisman Trophy.
As the Aggies prepare for the rematch they insist it's just another game, saying it so much it almost seems as if they are trying to convince themselves.
But no matter how much they repeat the sentiment that's being fed to them by coach Kevin Sumlin and the rest of the staff, everyone knows that it isn't just another game. It's arguably the biggest game in the program's history.
As much as Sumlin tries to downplay the hype surrounding this week, even his 9- and 11-year-old sons remind him of it. He says: "they recognize how big things are."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean 57 min ago
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 49ers Jim Harbaugh ready for start of free agency
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County 6 min ago
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward 39 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California! 53 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case