Kiwis close within one win of America's Cup
SAN FRANCISCO -- High winds again postponed the finals of the America's Cup sailing races Wednesday afternoon in San Francisco as Emirates Team New Zealand was one race from winning the regatta.
The New Zealand team won the first race of the day, but the second was called off moments before the boats approached the starting line.
Emirates Team New Zealand leads the America's Cup Finals 8-1 and can clinch the cup Thursday when racing resumes.
More information about the races can be found online at www.americascup.com.
america's cup, san francisco bay, boats, competition, sports
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos