104-year-old attends Kansas game on birthday
KANSAS (KGO) -- A University of Kansas fan got the gift of a lifetime on her 104th birthday.
"We're going to be right on the front row," said Olive Vorse.
"And do what?"
"Sit there and watch them. I'm not going to get out on the floor and play with them," said Vorse. Vorse's nephew took her to her very first Jayhawk game yesterday and she was dressed for it - from the face paint down to the red and blue hair bows.
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 9 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos