104-year-old attends Kansas game on birthday
KANSAS (KGO) -- A University of Kansas fan got the gift of a lifetime on her 104th birthday.
"We're going to be right on the front row," said Olive Vorse.
"And do what?"
"Sit there and watch them. I'm not going to get out on the floor and play with them," said Vorse. Vorse's nephew took her to her very first Jayhawk game yesterday and she was dressed for it - from the face paint down to the red and blue hair bows.
- Occupy the Farm protesters returning to Albany land
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Cyclists converge in Livermore for Amgen Tour of CA
- Free dental care offered at SJ Convention Center 30 min ago
- Missing 3-year-old Hayward boy found 42 min ago
- Photos released of suspect in violent SJ carjacking
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- Newark police investigate officer-involved shooting
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack 27 min ago
- Witnesses: Car strikes crowd at Va. parade 16 min ago
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Free dental care offered at SJ Convention...
30 min ago