104-year-old attends Kansas game on birthday
KANSAS (KGO) -- A University of Kansas fan got the gift of a lifetime on her 104th birthday.
"We're going to be right on the front row," said Olive Vorse.
"And do what?"
"Sit there and watch them. I'm not going to get out on the floor and play with them," said Vorse. Vorse's nephew took her to her very first Jayhawk game yesterday and she was dressed for it - from the face paint down to the red and blue hair bows.
- Freeze Warning remains in effect across Bay Area
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Speeding driver rear-ends San Jose police officer
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Parents sound off on baby seat with iPad-holder
- 5th day of searching for SJ CEO turns up empty
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Teens arrested for alleged gang rape near Richmond
- abcnews: 5 unexpected facts about Nelson Mandela
- roundup: Hate crime task force; Suspect fatally shot
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos