Seton Hall starting G Cosby decides to transfer
Seton Hall starting guard Aaron Cosby has decided to transfer, the school announced Monday.NEW YORK -- Seton Hall starting guard Aaron Cosby has decided to transfer, the school announced Monday.
Cosby, a 6-foot-2 sophomore from Louisville, Ky., was the Pirates' second-leading scorer this season, averaging 12.6 points per game.
"We want to thank Aaron for his two years in a Seton Hall uniform," Pirates coach Kevin Willard said in a statement released by the school. "We wish him luck in his future endeavors."
It's a significant blow for Seton Hall, which finished tied for 13th in the Big East. The Pirates were 15-18 overall, 3-15 in conference play.
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos