Chol leaving Arizona after sophomore season
Arizona forward Angelo Chol is transferring after seeing his minutes decline last season as a sophomore.TUCSON, Ariz. -- Arizona forward Angelo Chol is transferring after seeing his minutes decline last season as a sophomore.
Chol has yet to decide which school to transfer to, according to the school.
A 6-foot-9 power forward, Chol was part of coach Sean Miller's stellar 2011 recruiting class and was a regular in the rotation as a freshman.
But Miller signed another top recruiting class before last season, one that included three of the top incoming big men, and Chol's minutes dropped.
Chol averaged 1.9 points in 28 games in 2012-13, playing 8.5 minutes per game.
Forward Grant Jerrett, part of Arizona's 2012 class, declared for the NBA draft last month.
- BART unveils new train car design in SF 37 min ago
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code 39 min ago
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting 1 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos