Pittsburgh highlights Legends Classic field
Pittsburgh, playing its first season in the Atlantic Coast Conference, highlights the teams that will play in the championship round of this year's Legends Classic at Barclays Center.
NEW YORK -- Pittsburgh, playing its first season in the Atlantic Coast Conference, highlights the teams that will play in the championship round of this year's Legends Classic at Barclays Center.
The Panthers, who lost to Wichita State in the second round of the NCAA tournament, will be joined by Stanford, Houston and Texas Tech, which will be led by first-year coach Tubby Smith, in the semifinals and finals to be played Nov. 25 and 26.
The four teams coming to Brooklyn will each host two regional round games on campus from Nov. 17-21, and the remainder of the field will participate in subregionals held at a campus site.
The entire bracket for the tournament will be announced later.
Top-ranked Indiana beat Georgetown 82-72 in overtime in last year's championship game.
- Crews search for person after boat accident in Brentwood 57 min ago
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Young Oakland woman dies at Coachella music fest
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Scratch lotto ticket bought in Milpitas worth $1.3M
- Counties tell Brown they need money for his law
- Brentwood police investigate armed robbery spree
- California regulators propose coyote-killing ban
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos