Texas guard Julien Lewis transfers to Fresno St.
Guard Julien Lewis, one of three players to leave the Texas Longhorns after last season, says he's transferring to Fresno State.
Lewis disclosed his intentions in an interview with KRIV-TV of Houston.
The Longhorns announced his release a little more than a month ago. He'll have to sit out the season, but he'll have two years of eligibility left. Bulldogs head coach Rodney Terry is a former Longhorns assistant.
Lewis was the Longhorns' third-leading scorer last season, averaging 11.2 points in 21 starts. Texas is now without its top three scorers from last season.
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Fire in Novato damages garage and two cars 37 min ago
- Free health clinics to take place in the Bay Area
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos