Santa Clara's Keating gets multiyear extension
Santa Clara coach Kerry Keating has received a multiyear contract extension, the school announced Friday.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Santa Clara coach Kerry Keating has received a multiyear contract extension, the school announced Friday.
The Broncos are coming off a 26-win season in which they won the CBI title, after capturing the CIT tournament in 2011.
Keating is beginning his seventh season coaching the Broncos after working as an assistant at UCLA. Santa Clara had previously extended Keating's contract in July 2011 through the 2014-15 season.
Keating has a 100-102 record at the school. During his tenure, all 17 seniors in the program who completed their eligibility went on to graduate.
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday 16 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
1 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos