Sky lose leading scorer Prince for 6-8 weeks
Chicago Sky guard and WNBA leading scorer Epiphanny Prince will be out six to eight weeks with a fractured right foot that will require surgery.CHICAGO -- Chicago Sky guard and WNBA leading scorer Epiphanny Prince will be out six to eight weeks with a fractured right foot that will require surgery.
Prince was hurt Saturday in the first quarter against Indiana.
She had won back-to-back WNBA Eastern Conference player of the week awards. Through nine games she averaged 22.3 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.9 assists as the Sky won seven of their first nine games.
Chicago is at Minnesota on Saturday.
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Milone's long skid ends as A's beat Royals
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- Miami Heat player surprises student at prom
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos