Duke's Gray undergoes surgery for knee injury
Duke junior point guard Chelsea Gray is recovering from surgery on her right knee after suffering a dislocated kneecap in February.DURHAM, N.C. -- Duke junior point guard Chelsea Gray is recovering from surgery on her right knee after suffering a dislocated kneecap in February.
Gray had surgery Thursday. She will miss the rest of the season for the fifth-ranked Blue Devils, who won the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament last weekend.
Gray was hurt in the first half against Wake Forest. She was averaging 13.1 points, 5.6 assists, 5.4 rebounds and 3.7 steals entering that game. She led the league in assists and steals, and ranked sixth nationally in steals.
- Search for missing jetliner now includes 25 countries 32 min ago
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Search for missing jetliner now includes 25...
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos