Baylor's Mulkey adds 2 former coaches to staff
Baylor coach Kim Mulkey has added two former head coaches to her staff.
WACO, Texas -- Baylor coach Kim Mulkey has added two former head coaches to her staff.
The Lady Bears on Monday announced the additions of Prairie View coach Toyelle Wilson and Georgia Tech associate head coach Sytia Messer, starting next week.
Wilson led Prairie View to three consecutive NCAA tournament appearances and had a 55-43 record in three seasons. The Lady Panthers lost in the first round of the NCAA tournament at Baylor in 2011 and 2013, with a first-round loss at Connecticut the year between that.
Before Messer's second stint at Georgia Tech last season, she had a 54-41 record in three seasons at Tennessee Tech's head coach.
Damion McKinney left Mulkey's staff after seven seasons. Rekha Patterson returned to Ball State as the associate head coach.
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- Strong winds destroy boats at Oyster Point
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos