USC women's basketball team adds 2 transfers
Southern California's women's basketball team has added two transfers.
LOS ANGELES -- USC's women's basketball team has added two transfers.
Forward Kaneisha Horn comes to USC after two seasons at Alabama, while guard Alexis Lloyd played one season at Virginia Tech.
New women's coach Cynthia Cooper-Dyke says Horn could potentially be eligible to play immediately, while Lloyd will sit out the upcoming season and have three years of eligibility remaining.
Horn averaged 8.6 points and 5.7 rebounds as a freshman at Alabama. She redshirted the following season with a knee injury. Horn returned last season when she averaged 8.3 points and 5.4 rebounds while playing in all 31 games.
Lloyd averaged 3.0 points and 1.4 rebounds in one season with Virginia Tech.
Horn and Lloyd join freshmen Drew Edelman and Courtney Jaco as USC's newcomers for Cooper-Dyke's first season.
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos