Stanford, ND among host sites for tournament
Notre Dame, Stanford, Louisville and Nebraska will host the NCAA tournament women's basketball regionals this season.
Notre Dame, Stanford, Louisville and Nebraska will host NCAA tournament regionals this season.
The women's basketball committee decided over the summer to allow schools to host the regionals for the first time in nearly a decade, with the thought it may increase attendance.
All four schools have had incredible success at home. Stanford is 92-2 at Maples Pavilion since the start of the 2007-08 season. Notre Dame is 85-11 at home during that span.
Louisville and Nebraska each have won 81 percent of their home games over the past six years.
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos