Lynx celebrate 2nd WNBA title with parade
The Minnesota Lynx celebrated their second WNBA championship in three years Monday with a parade through downtown Minneapolis.
MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Lynx celebrated their second WNBA championship in three years Monday with a parade through downtown Minneapolis.
The Lynx swept the Atlanta Dream in the finals and didn't lose a game in the playoffs. They had the best record in the regular season for the third straight year.
All that success has the Lynx talking dynasty. When they arrived at Target Center for Monday's rally, the big screen proclaimed them the best team in league history.
Finals MVP Maya Moore welcomes the dynasty label and wishes next season and the title defense could start tomorrow.
- Crews search for person after boat accident in Brentwood
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3 27 min ago
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke 53 min ago
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos