More violence happens at Candlestick Park
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- It's happened again -- another football fan badly beaten at Candlestick Park.
He was beaten unconscious when two groups of college football fans began fighting in the parking lot.
It happened Saturday after the opening day football game between UC Berkeley and Cal State Fresno. Police say fans from both teams started fighting and the victim was hit.
One man was arrested after witnesses pointed him out to police.
Just two weeks ago, violence marred a preseason game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Oakland Raiders. Two men were shot in the parking lot and another knocked unconscious inside a stadium bathroom.
candlestick park, cal bears, ncaa fb
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over Ukraine 19 min ago
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Mission streets in SF
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- SF burger joint open nearly 50 years about to close
- Sunday marks anniversary of Sierra LaMar's disappearance 56 min ago
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs 36 min ago
- Police conduct statewide underage drinking sting
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups 54 min ago
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- EU mulling next steps against Russia over...
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos