2 Ohio St. starters expected back vs. Michigan
Ohio State coach Urban Meyer said Monday that the No. 3 Buckeyes expect to get two defensive starters back for Saturday's rivalry matchup at Michigan.
Curtis Grant missed the past two games, wins against Illinois and Indiana, with lingering ankle and back problems.
"We didn't feel like he was quite ready, and we've got to get him back," Meyer told the newspaper. "I think Curtis Grant will be good to go, which we'll need him in this game."
Doran Grant suffered an unspecified injury in the first half of Saturday's 42-14 win over Indiana and did not return. However, Meyer told the Plain Dealer that he held the cornerback out of the second half primarily as a precaution and that he is expected to play at Michigan.
Meyer also said No. 3 cornerback Armani Reeves is expected to return from injury.
"The positive is I think Armani's going to be fine for this week," Meyer said.
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos