Saban selling lake-front estate in Georgia
University of Alabama football coach Nick Saban is selling his lake-front estate with its three-story lighthouse and custom boat house in the north Georgia mountains.
ATLANTA -- University of Alabama football coach Nick Saban is selling his lake-front estate with its three-story lighthouse and custom boat house in the north Georgia mountains.
A real estate firm confirmed on Wednesday that the 9,600-square-foot home northeast of Atlanta will be sold privately in a June 6 auction.
Concierge Auctions says the home on the shores of the mountain lake was originally listed at $10.95 million. A brochure says it has "jaw-dropping" views.
Details of the sale were first reported by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Saban said in a statement to The Associated Press that he developed the Rabun County property with builder Jim Suddes.
The coach said he has another home on the lake.
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos