Football players suspended after hazing incident
BRENTWOOD, Calif. (KGO) -- Five Brentwood athletes have been suspended after a hazing incident.
The Liberty High School football players are out for the season after an incident at a Sacramento football camp.
School officials won't say what happened, but according to the Contra Costa Times, the hazing included using an Icy Hot pain-relief stick in an inappropriate manner.
brentwood, high school
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos