Football players suspended after hazing incident
BRENTWOOD, Calif. (KGO) -- Five Brentwood athletes have been suspended after a hazing incident.
The Liberty High School football players are out for the season after an incident at a Sacramento football camp.
School officials won't say what happened, but according to the Contra Costa Times, the hazing included using an Icy Hot pain-relief stick in an inappropriate manner.
brentwood, high school
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma tornado
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers 1 min ago
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Firefighters save Vallejo man in apartment fire
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- UC hospitals say patients safe despite strike
- More than 100 gas grills put to the test
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Victims hope to get money back from lending scheme
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- roundup: Orinda fire; Obama coming to Bay Area
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday