Football players suspended after hazing incident
BRENTWOOD, Calif. (KGO) -- Five Brentwood athletes have been suspended after a hazing incident.
The Liberty High School football players are out for the season after an incident at a Sacramento football camp.
School officials won't say what happened, but according to the Contra Costa Times, the hazing included using an Icy Hot pain-relief stick in an inappropriate manner.
brentwood, high school
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach 27 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- SUV crashes into gas station in Oakland 2 min ago
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos