Football players suspended after hazing incident
BRENTWOOD, Calif. (KGO) -- Five Brentwood athletes have been suspended after a hazing incident.
The Liberty High School football players are out for the season after an incident at a Sacramento football camp.
School officials won't say what happened, but according to the Contra Costa Times, the hazing included using an Icy Hot pain-relief stick in an inappropriate manner.
brentwood, high school
- SF officials prepare for 102nd Bay to Breakers race
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation
- Konig wins 7th stage, van Garderen retains lead
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Milone's long skid ends as A's beat Royals
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- Miami Heat player surprises student at prom
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos