Football players suspended after hazing incident
BRENTWOOD, Calif. (KGO) -- Five Brentwood athletes have been suspended after a hazing incident.
The Liberty High School football players are out for the season after an incident at a Sacramento football camp.
School officials won't say what happened, but according to the Contra Costa Times, the hazing included using an Icy Hot pain-relief stick in an inappropriate manner.
brentwood, high school
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate 29 min ago
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained 1 min ago
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos